- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Favorite Concerts

I completely miss the days of boy bands and girl groups along with the awesome concerts they held! So of course I have to dedicate a blog post to my favorite concerts I have attended.
 
1.) Needtobreath- Freshman High School Year
This is my favorite Christian Band that I saw play at a small church in Cloverdale, Indiana. At the time, I had never heard of them and was not sure what to think about them, but then they ended the night singing one of my now favorite songs called, "Shine On." It was so beautiful and the words touched me.
 
2.) American Idol Season 1-Middle School 6th grade?
Seriously, one of the greatest opportunities in my life! I watched this entire season and loved Kelly Clarkson. It was my dream after attending this concert to make myself appear on that stage. Many years later, it is still a secret of mine to do it, but American Idol has not come to Indiana yet so we will see if it happens. Plus, the judges kind of stink now.
 
3.) N*Sync-4th grade?
Oh these boys were my favorite! Yeah, backstreet boys were great as well, but I had a thing for Lance Bass when I was a little kid which also meant I was super surprised when I found out he was batting for the other team. Oh well, he's too old for me. No Strings Attached was a great tour!
 
4.) Celine Dion-Senior Year of High School
By far my top favorite concert. This woman is amazing and she's hilarious. She is the one artist who I truly felt connected with her audience and gave the best encore-3 times at the end of the show.
 
5.) Jeremy Camp-8th grade and Junior Year of High School
I loved Jeremy Camp in high school and I saw him perform twice once with Toby Mac and the other with Matthew West. His love story is the real life A Walk To Remember and he chose to pursue his relationship with God like Landon did in the movie. Great Christian Concert.
 
 
Those are my top 5 favorite concerts.
 
I wish I could see Gavin Degraw, Taylor Swift, and The Spice Girls in concert and add them to my list. Oh, and S Club 7!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment