- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Top 10 Favorite Songs

As I was bored at work the other day, I started thinking of the songs I love in life. So here are my top 10 favorite songs of all time.

1.) I'll Be by Edwin McCain-It may be cliche, but I can totally see myself dancing to this song on my wedding day. It's always been my number one favorite song.  
2.) Our Song by Taylor Swift-Defines my high school career. I remember spending many days driving with my windows down blaring this song.
3.) Shine On By Needtobreathe- This song always inspires me for whats next. It says don't forget me, but I'm going on to something new. It's a great song when starting over or moving on.

4.) It's All Coming Back to Me Now by Celine Dion- This women is great; the song doesn't really mean anything to me, but I love it.

5.) Yours to Hold by Skillet- This reminds me of my first spring driving with the windows down going anywhere I could.

6.) Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle- When I was a little girl, I used to flutter my eyelashes on my Papa and Dads cheeks to give them butterfly kisses.

7.) My Desire by Jeremy Camp- This is my faith song. Always my desire to be used by God for his Kingdom.

8.) Set the World on Fire by Brit Nicole- Another faith song. Hoping I can use my passion and career to burn bright for God.

9.) Roll To Me by Del Amitri- This is that feel good song that you can play on repeat over and over again.

10.) 22 by Taylor Swift- It's the song about my current age. Love it and not ashamed to admit it. 

Just so you all know, this post took me 3 weeks to write. I thought it would be easy, but it was hard to find 10 songs that my most favorite.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment