- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, April 1, 2013

April List

So I would say I did most of these, but I changed some of them.

March List
1.) Actually watch March Madness this year or at least one game! I got a little of the games; I never watched a game from start to finish, but that is pretty good for me.
2.) Do a Seventeen magazine toning workout each week. -Half scratched off. I did one week of this and the workout I chose killed my abs, which means it worked!
3.) Wear my hair up!  -I mainly accomplished this because I was lazy with doing my hair.
4.) No caffeine! Yes, super over-achieving here, but I think I can do it. Well, I tried to do just coffee. I did okay, but not great.
5.) Invite a friend over for dinner each week.-Not even close.
6.) Eat out less- Qdoba, we can no longer meet once a week even though I love you so much! -I did decent at this.
7.) Blog 4 times a week and participate in blog hopping events. This was what I was most successful at. I actually came up with lots of blog ideas because I only blogged 4 times a week. I never thought about saving blogs to post later. Write it now, post late-Genius! 

April List
1.) Plan out what I am going to wear the night before. I always get panicky about what to wear in the morning so hopefully planning it the night before will help.
2.) Continue blogging four times a week and work on getting more followers.
3.) Eat at places in Anderson that are not chain restaurants; Yes, Qdoba, we still cannot be best friends this month.
4.) Enjoy the warm, spring weather when it comes.
5.) Wear more makeup. I want to find the look that is my signature go-to.
6.) Do better at my health challenge.
7.) No Soda this month-kill me now.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment