- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Dream Job #2

I am back again with another Dream Job.
For some odd reason, I became obsessed with the Bachelor and the Bachelorette last year.
Reality t.v. really drags me in and I love to think its real life and that none of it is staged. 
(I know I am probably crazy for thinking that.)

 

If I could, I'd love to be Chris Harrison, the female version. He seriously gets paid to dress in a suit and say "this is the final rose..." but I have a feeling he does some serious counseling with the contestants. This would be a great way for me to use my counseling skills and be on reality t.v.

I know it's a stretch, but I'm hoping my roommate moving to California will make her become a big producer and she will ask me to appear as the host for the next reality dating t.v. show. I also just say a theme in my dream jobs revolving around relationships and matchmaking. I always said I wanted to be a relationship counselor so I guess it makes sense. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment