- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May List

Well, this is officially the first month that I did terrible on my list.  I only accomplished two things! TWO! I think its clear how ridiculously busy and stressful the month of April was for me.

1.) Plan out what I am going to wear the night before. I always get panicky about what to wear in the morning so hopefully planning it the night before will help.
2.) Continue blogging four times a week and work on getting more followers.
3.) Eat at places in Anderson that are not chain restaurants; Yes, Qdoba, we still cannot be best friends this month.
4.) Enjoy the warm, spring weather when it comes.
5.) Wear more makeup. I want to find the look that is my signature go-to.
6.) Do better at my health challenge.
7.) No Soda this month-kill me now.

Here's to May and the hope I will accomplish it all!

1.) Find a place to live in Seattle/roommates---this is seriously stressing me out!
2.) No Caffeine---its a stretch but I believe I can do it.
3.) 2 pinterest projects.
4.) Make $500 dollars for Washington.
5.) Use myfitnesspal everyday
6.) Pay for the meal or coffee behind me.
7.) Read 3 Books.
8.) Up my blog design and contact pages. Blogging for Dummies is going to become my best friend!

Fingers crossed!
What are your goals? And do you have any suggestions for my blog? I will appreciate all the feedback!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment