- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Bachelorette Week 1: Meet the Bachelors

It's here! The new season of the Bachelorette started last night and I love Des!
 
Here's a snippet of the men who appeared last night!

Brad. 27. Accountant/DJ.
He gets bonus points for thinking Seattle is the most romantic U.S. city.
I am not sure about his job combination. Sure it's secure and he is still doing something he loves, but a club DJ only sounds like trouble.

Brandon. 26. Painting Contractor.
His bio shows his risky side. He wants adventure and I do not think Des is as adventurous as he would need.

Brian. 29. Financial Advisor.
A guy whose favorite movie is The Notebook is not a guy for me. He also said he sees himself exactly the same in 5 years. I think Des is looking to start a family and I am not sure Brian is.

Brooks. 28. Sales and Marketing.
He totally understands the family card and he needs to know that to face Des' brother. When asked about his career he answers vaguely which makes it sound like he doesn't have one.

Bryden. 26. Iraq War Veteran.
Werewolf-that's the first thing I thought when I saw him and he probably has very strong arms. He wins major bonus points for saying he hates when his date is rude to servers. I think I could marry him, forget Des.

Chris. 27. Mortgage Broker.
I have no thoughts on him.

Dan. 30. Beverage Sales Director.
He seems very serious in finding a wife. I see him sticking through most of the season.

Diogo. 29. Marketing Manager.
When asked what does his ideal mate look like he said "Girly." He seems very unspecific, I hate that. I think he'll be gone quickly.
And I was right, he was sent home last night after wearing that awful knight suit.
 

 Drew. 27. Digital Marketing Analyst.
He seems like he has a goofy side, I predict he will be the funny guy.

James. 27. Sales.
He seems like a player. I don't like him. Nice smile though.

Jonathon. 26. Attorney.
He seems too young.
And he is gone too. This guy was too aggressive and clearly an idiot.

Juan Pablo. 31. Former Pro Soccer Play.
Love this guy, those looks, the fact he plays soccer--love him!

Kasey. 29. Advertising Executive.
The last Kasey on the bachelorette was bad news, I hope this guy isn't.

Larry. 34. ER Doctor.
He wants to have lunch with Bill Clinton for changing the world and ladies. WHAT? NO!
Yes, he left too. He definitely seemed a little insecure, good luck next time!

Micah. 32. Law Student.
He has a great smile! He also seems like he falls in love quickly.
Poor guy, he got sent home too. He seemed very nice.

Michael G. 33. Federal Prosecutor.
 Seems decent enough, he might become one of my favorites.

Mike R. 27. Dental Student/Model.
Seems too good to be true.
Sorry buddy, you were sent home after the first night too.

 Mikey T. 30. Plumbing Contractor.
No thoughts on him.

 Nick M. 27. Investment Advisor.
I love the fact that he understands communication is key to a relationship. I think he will go far as well.

Nick R. 26. Tailor/Magician.
Not sure about the career department, but he might have a chance.
I was wrong, he had no chance. He did steal her away though.

Robert. 30. Advertising Entrepreneur.
Des and Rob would make some beautiful babies.

Will. 28. Banker.
He loves pranks, I love pranks. He lives in Washington, I'm moving to Washington.
Maybe he'd be a better guy for me.

Zack K. 28. Book Publisher.
It seems he may have some relationship baggage. Is he really ready to have a Mrs.?

Zak W. 31. Drilling Fluid Engineer.
Humorous, but serious. Now what is a drilling fluid engineer?

Ben. 28. Entrepreneur.
He seems nice, maybe too nice?

Maybe I should apply to be the bachelorette?
Or maybe in 10 years if I am still single.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment