- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Summer Bucket-List: Gavin Degraw

While this was not officially on my first summer-to-do list, I am adding it.
I started summer early with a free Jon McLaughlin and Gavin Degraw concert.
Yeah, you hear me, FREE!

 
Can I just say how much I love Gavin?! The man sounds exactly the same live as he does on his cd's and he's funny. I went with my two best friends and we had a blast singing the songs while it rained. Yep, we are troopers! We stood outside in the rain the entire time, no umbrellas or rain jackets.
 
Gavin played all the best-known songs and even did some covers. Jon was awesome as well. As a Raven Alum, I appreciated his shout-out to the Anderson Ravens which proceeded in all the AU students around us screaming at the top of our lungs. It was also fun to point out Jon McLaughlin's wife just because I have seen her on campus five feet away from me before.
I felt like an insider.
 
While it's not quite summer yet, I say start your list now! Welcome in that weather early!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. JEALOUS!!! I would love to be at a free Gavin Degraw concert...I guess you will just have to tell us all how it was =)

    ReplyDelete