- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Next Step

The end of the beginning has been on my mind lately.
College was my beginning, but it's over.
Seattle is my beginning and I have no idea when it will end.
 
I am trying to wrap my mind around the fact that I am heading in a new direction and so are my best friends. We all have a different path in a different state. I am sad to think we will be separated, but I have also not realized how difficult it will be to not live so close to each other.
 
If I think of Seattle, I stress myself. Therefore, I do not think of Seattle too much, but then I wonder if I am avoiding the unavoidable. It's coming and I know it, but I can't feel it yet. I know I need to accept it and prepare for it, but I am not sure how I do that since I am not there.
 
I am not really sure what this post is about other than my ramblings of the next step.
I'm scared, nervous, excited, anxious, and curious.
What is to come?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment