- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, May 13, 2013

Favorite T.V. Shows

 
 I'll be honest. I am one of those people who really loves t.v. Yes, that may make me lazy, but I really just go on t.v. binges. I can go weeks without watching it and then spend an entire weekend catching up on every single episode I missed in the last three weeks. So I am going to share with you a few of my favorite shows. 

First off, my reality t.v.! I love the Real Housewives of Orange County. There were the original real housewives ladies and they give the most drama. I know its horrible for your brain, but who knows?! Maybe I'll move to California and be a counselor to ladies like them. It's just studying for my future!

 The Office! Who doesn't like this show? I love Jim and Pam, I miss Michael in the new seasons, and I still think Creed is ridiculously weird and want to know how much money he gets paid to act like that. I love ridiculous humor and comedy. Michale Scott-I would marry him.

 Suburgatory. This girl is named Tessa, my best friend is name Tessa. See the connection? I thought this show would be stupid, but I tune in every week to watch it. I love her and the situations she finds herself in each episode.
Whitney. Humor, Humor, Humor! This show makes me crack up. I literally LOL, meaning I seriously laugh out loud. I can only watch this show at home because when I watch it in the library I cause a commotion. 

If you haven't seen these shows, I highly encourage you check them out!

Here are some other favorites:
Malibu Country
Last Man Standing
The Bachelor
Mike and Molly
Dawsons Creek
Parks and Recreation
One Tree Hill
The Millionaire Matchmaker
The Real Housewives of New York City (Seasons with Bethany)
Awkward
Desperate Housewives
 

COME BACK TOMORROW TO SEE ALL ABOUT GRADUATING!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment