- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, May 6, 2013

Seattle Fears

So graduation is looming right around the corner and I am beginning to get more freaked out about my future. Seattle is t-minus 4 months away and while that seems far away, I have this awful feeling that it will be here before I know it. In this process, I have been thinking of all the things I am worried about. Yes, I am a worry-wart.

Fears of the next step
1.) I won't find a place to live or a roommate. I have been searching low and high for roommates and places to live. Everything so far has fallen through and it makes me wonder whats in store for me. I still have a few options, but it's very difficult to find a place to live when you do not live there, let alone find a person to live with whom you have never met. No one told me moving would be so difficult.

2.) Vocabulary/Language at school. My eyes have been awakened to the way students and faculty speak at The Seattle School. They use big words and speak so eloquently. I am an Indiana Girl who can not say breakfast, birthday, or barbecue right and occasionally finds herself talking in a British and southern accent. And I rarely use big words unless I am trying to impress my roommate. Maybe I should add reading the dictionary on my summer to-do list?

3.) Not loving it. I am so nervous that I am going to get out there and want to turn around and run back home. I know Seattle is great and I love it when I visit, but what if it is just one of those places you love to visit, not live?

I'm sure I could go on and on, but these are my most current fears that are filling my mind. Send some prayers my way that things work itself out and that my fears calm. I appreciate it!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment