- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Imposter



A few weeks ago I took a study break to watch this movie that I read on someone else's blog. This is a movie/documentary and I was shocked at what happened in this film. The basics is that a family has a missing son that appears in Spain 3 years later. From the title, you can guess that it was not their son, but an imposter. 

The mind set this man went through to impersonate this child shocks me. How does someone do this and where did the idea even come from? I think these types of movies scare me because it shows an individual that I could have the possibility of working with in the future. Counseling brings individuals from all walks of life into your office. You don't really choose what kind of client you will get.

I suggest you watch it just to see the twist at the end of the movie as it completely surprised me.

I'll give it a 3 stars out of 5.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment