- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Dream Job

Well, we got cable this past week to keep our Internet bill from jumping up by $40 dollars. It really is a horrible time to get it as we have 3 weeks of school left which is filled with papers, finals, and great spring weather. I am reminded how much more productive I am when there is not t.v.
Despite that, I have loved having the opportunity to watch some of my favorite reality t.v. shows and my number one as of lately is The Millionaire Matchmaker.

I love Patty and I love match-making. The woman can be harsh and scary at times, but she has sass which is something I admire. I wish I could have her career of matching those looking for love together. I feel like I could use both my business and psychology degree in a career like this one.
Some things I would do differently than Patty:
1.) Not yell at my clients.- Yikes! This woman can be so scary when her clients do not follower her rules. Yes, they agree to the rules, but I do not know why her anger increases her clientele.
2.) Only match millionaire's- Everyone needs to find love, I am not limiting that to those with big wallets.
3.) The Call out- The poor women that come to her call out's. I do not think some of them even see it coming. I definitely would be more open to who I select and not just disregard those girls who do not fit perfectly.
If only this job wasn't taken....



 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment