- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Favorite Movies

I have been thinking about my favorites in life recently and I want to share them with you all.
Today I am going to share my favorite movies.

 My love for Jennifer Lopez started with this movie. It also created my love for Weddings and my phase of wanting to be a wedding planner for a while. She's organized and a sucker for love. I think I always wish I could be her. This is a chick-flick so if that is not your thing then do not watch it. Also, this movie is played on TBS and TNT every so often so you don't even have to buy it!

 Sandra Bullock is great! And Ryan Reynolds...SEXY! This movie makes me laugh, cry, and want to fall in love in an inconvenient way. Oh, its also one of the reasons I ended up Washington. The movie was set in Alaska so I tried working at a camp out there which eventually led to me looking at camps in Washington. It will always have a special place in my heart and the never-ending "Are you CRAZY?" quote my best friend and I say all the time.

Mandy Moore is another of my favorites; I would choose her to play me in a movie any day! A story about a girl trying to find love with a nagging mother. Maybe I think this is my future with my mother when it comes to finding someone to marry?

  Some people say this movie is depressing, but it cracks me up. Plus, I love when Steve Carrel sings "Let my love open the door" and cries. I am definitely a Steve Carrel fan!

I know this one may seem random, but I love the scream movies and I thought the 4th one was the best. It starred so many big names and had the biggest twist ever. They may be scary, but they are also hilarious!
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment