- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 17: Someone from your childhood

Dear boy who's name I've forgotten,
I had many crushes on boys in elementary school, but you were the first boy I ever remember thinking about all the time. We met on one random day and spent three hours in the morning just playing around. Playing hide and go seek and basketball. You were the first sincere guy I had a crush on and I cherished my day dreams about you. Who knew that I would have many more days dreaming about different guys. I'm not really sure why I'm writing to you; you're the only person I felt okay to write about. I never saw you again after that day, but I never forgot about you. Guess that just shows first impressions are remembered. I think I'm just rambling now and I highly doubt you are reading this blog or remember who I am so I hope you're life is wonderful! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment