- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 19: Someone that pesters your mind, good or bad

Dear Blind Date,

Why did I ever think this would be a good idea?! I walk past a guy and think,"Are you my date?" In class, I take up the time by wondering how the date will be. Yes, it is just for fun, but I'm a girl! Of course we want it to turn into something more! So here it is: Please be nice, funny, kind, caring, have a big heart. Oh and if God is listening, please let this be the guy for me. I'm getting a little impatient here. And if You, God, don't think he is the one for me then please let us allow to still be friends. I'm tired of having the awkward "we went on date and now we don't talk" thing.

Oh and more to you, blind date. If you're reading this (which you're probably not), don't think of this as being weird. I'm a blogger and I'm bold and honest. I say how I feel and what I think and this has been something pestering my mind lately. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment