- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 18: Dear the person that I wish I could be

Dear the person I wish I could be,
I wish you could be as bold and confident as you are on your best days. I wish you never had days where you give in to temptation. I wish you were my patient with yourself and others. I love your independence, but you don't need to always do things on your own. You can ask others for help, but just remember to say thank you. Stop forgetting to take your own advice. Claim it and recieve it! If it works for others, why wouldn't it work for you? Just remember to always love yourself, believe in yourself, and push yourself to the best you can be! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment