- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 8: Dear Favorite Internet Friend

Dear K*,
We have been friends now for about 6 years now and yet we have never met. You and I have had an interesting Internet relationship. Introduced by the lovely Lizzie and our friendship took off. Sometimes I wish we could just go back to those days where we talked all the time, learning about each other and secretly crushing on each other. I miss the days where I always was guaranteed a "goodnight cutie." Such a simple relationship, but there's still the lack of reality. I still cannot wait to meet you some day and I hope it happens soon. I never told you, but you kind of broke my heart the day I turned 16. I finally thought we might be able to date (even though we never met, we were young) and then I was shocked to learn that you had began dating another girl. Who knows? Maybe we're both made for each other. Maybe we're not, but either way I am so thankful for the friendship we have had over the years and hope we can always be friends. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment