- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 15: The person you miss the most

Dear future husband,

We may have met, we may have not, but I miss you so much. I miss the fact you cannot see the changes I've made in my life and the relationships I am building right now. I miss your smile, your scent, and the way you make me laugh. I miss hugging you and talking to you and only you. I am so looking forward to the day that it is clear to both of us that we were meant for each other. The day we learn that our hearts were knit together by God. I hope I don't have to go much longer missing you, but if I do remember that I always love you, am thinking about you, and praying for you.

Love you! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment