- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 3: My Parents

Dear Mom,
Well it is clear that I love you, but I can never say it enough. You gave me life and you've given me the best life ever. You have sacrificed yourself for me millions of times and I hope to be as great as a mother as you have been for me. You are so real. It took me high school to grow close to you, but I am so glad it happened sooner than later. I can trust you with anything and you always comfort me when I need it or don't want it. You are great and I can never say it enough! I love you!

Dear Dad,
Two peas in a pod. I bruise my foot, you bruise your foot. You fall down the stairs, a day later I fall down the stairs. We get each other and I love that. I'm glad we can share the same personality and that we can always connect. You will always be my prince charming and I hope that the guy I marry is as great as you. I love you dad! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment